Graduate School of Health Care Sciences, Jikei Institute
1-2-8 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka, 532-0003 JAPAN.
- K. Oka (2012). [in Japanese]. Do we really need the employment promotion of persons with “disabilities”?． Nakamura, K. & Fukushima, S.(Eds)Barrier-free Conflict．Tokyo: Japan. University of Tokyo Press
- Oka & Miura (2012). Allocation of Attention and Effect of practice on persons with and without Mental Retardation: The Advanced Study. In T. Miura (Ed.), Visual Attention and Behavior – Bridging the Gap between Basic and Practical Research: (pp. 241-282). Tokyo: Japan Kazama Shobo.
- Oka, K. & Miura, T. (2008). Allocation of attention and effect of practice on persons with and without mental retardation. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 29, 165-175.
- Oka, K. & Miura, T. (2007). [in Japanese]. Research Trends in Eye-hand Coordination of Mentally Retarded Persons, Department Bulletin (Published by Graduate School of Human Sciences OSAKA UNIVERSITY), 33, 143-162.
- Oka, K. & Miura, T. (2006). [in Japanese]. A Research Trend on Attention in Mental Retardation, Department Bulletin (Published by Graduate School of Human Sciences OSAKA UNIVERSITY), 32, 265-283.
I have additional works written in Japanese to above.